Monday, 12 October 2009

Well the Field of Quilts has been and gone for over two weeks now and it all seems extremely surreal - such a time to get there and then poof it's all over and I feel that I can resume a 'normal' life. Over the next couple of weeks I will be showing some of the quilts that I quilted and the stories behind them. That is one of the things that was missing on the day was the stories behind the quilts and they in themselves are very interesting.

This first quilt was a top that I bought off eBay as I did feel sorry for it and I felt that it had potential. I used a Keryn Emmerson block pattern and a Signature variegated brown/tan to quilt the main blocks.

Sorry about the creases - they all have been sitting in a pile of bags since the FOQ.

1 comment:

Quilts on Bastings said...

What a beautiful quilt - I love how you have quilted it, in particular the blocks.