Tuesday 26 February 2008

Dilemma

I have a dilemma about the borders for the Super Bowl Bargello - in truth I have no idea what Super Bowl is except it is something to do with watching men play some form of sport - I am quite happy with the pieced 4" outer border. However, there is part of me saying that another border would be the right thing. Hmmmm. Any ideas?

This is the wee beastie that has been my partner in crime for almost 25 years. Also known as the 'fornicator', although I must say that we both have settled down over time and no longer give each so much angst. There were times when I thought that she was going to be the most expensive boat anchor, ever. I bought her not long after I purchased my first car, and all things being right in the universe, she was more expensive. I had my priorities right. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times that I have used the embroidery stitches, any embroidery that I have done I have done by hand. So if and when I have to replace her, I will invest in a machine that is a straight stitcher, needle up/down, and a reverse button.


This flower is one of my favourites off the Marri tree, Eucalyptus callophylla, they are late this year by about four weeks, when they flower the smell is quite lovely.

No comments: