Monday 2 March 2009

At the beginning of the year we went to Albany for a much needed holiday and time away from here. I 'cured' my insomnia that has been plaguing me for ~ two years. I say two years, however when I look back I think that it is more like four years. We got up when the sun did and went to bed with it as well. Over two weeks of walking, riding, swimming, reading, talking, eating and snorkeling.

A tad staged.

ANZAC memorial on the walk from Middleton Beach to Albany harbour.


Seagull at Middleton Beach.



Does he look cold? Because he was.
The Hostel Boy at Middleton Beach after swimming lessons. Waiting for lunch and SO cold and SO hungry and just give it to me now because I'm desperate and I only have a pair of shorts to wear as everything else is wet.






No comments: