Thursday 11 October 2007

Field of Quilts III - rude

This is a small quilt that I made as a Challenge at the Southern Cross Country Quilters' Retreat that was held in WA, a few years ago. To tell you the truth I can't even remember when it was. I think that it was this century. It won, however as I remember rightly it wasn't well supported. These Bare Naked Deezigns come from Gillian Marshall at www.deezignerquilts.com. There are a variety of them, eight in all, covering all ages known to man and woman.

It is a bit risque, however it explains much of where I am at the moment. Do you find that I look a bit of a mess, a bit disheveled. I wonder why? All the plates are in the air and soon I'll be taking up mosaics to use up all the pieces.

A real show and tell - if only it was that easy.

2 comments:

dot said...

This is just to cute. I really like it. Very clever.

meggie said...

You have put all your posts up so quickly, I havent had time to cathc up or comment! I love the slightly risque! haha.