This next one was a pattern that I have wanted to do for a while, and not necessarily on red however this is the path that the quilt took.
There were some problems with getting things to line up and the next one will be done slightly differently and with more side tension. However for a first effort, I was VERY pleased. The top is made with RED cotton sateen. If you wish to buy some of this, I have another 25m to use and even for me it is an excessive amount.
For a bit of relief and jest, I put a big check gingham on the back and it came up a treat. The patterns that I used are Dawn Cheetham's Wedding Ring Sets.