Over the past few days I have been searching for fabric to make Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Bargello, with blogless Kathy, and I have uncovered a few things that I had forgotten all about. One of them was this pile of 152 nine patches. A bit of an oversight you would think. These were the result of a nine patch swap that I took part in through the Yahoo group aussiequiltaholics. Anyhoo there has been much talk about disappearing nine patches and I thought that these would be a great pile to experiment on. I'm just trying to work out the size of it all. Or maybe I should just do what a great friend suggested and go hell for leather and then when I stop, reassess the stiuation and see what I've got and then take it from there.