Monday 16 July 2007

School Holidays July 2007

This is one of the spots that we often visit to see how much water there is, what type of birds, sleep on the grass, have a BBQ and sew. In summertime we bring a canoe and we have an explore from the water side of things.


The younger Sweeties went for a 'paddle' in the weir and their feet went pink. Not surprising as it is as cold as a witch's whatsit in the water.




This is a photo of my favourite handbag. To tell the truth, it is my only handbag as I don't normally 'do' the handbag thing as I find them a bit small. I'm more of a backpack girl as I can fit everything in - maybe when I don't have children at home I might have a full time handbag. The colour of this bag swept me off my feet and so I spent some housekeeping money on buying it. There are handy pockets inside for keys and the ever present 'phone. I like the beads too. In the picture there are some more of the Christmas Wreath hexagons, so things are progressing.





Tried out a pattern called Celtic Hearts - worked beautifully.


2 comments:

meggie said...

Happy Birthday!!
Thank you for commenting on my blog, & thanks for visiting. I looked for an email, but you dont seem to have one?
Love the look of your quilts!

swooze said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. I would love to see a bigger picture of the quilt. The quilt design looks nice.